Sunday 30 May 2010

2 Love My Lips is in Australia!


If you read beauty blogs you've probably heard about 2 Love My Lips glosses. They're lip glosses that come with a drink spike detector kit. What a brilliant idea! With drink spiking becoming more prevalent this is something that addresses a major risk for women. The number of people who are affected by drink spiking is scary. I know at least 10 people who have had their drinks spiked. Most of them have been lucky enough to have friend who looked after them, but others haven't.

There are five gloss colours available as you can see above. I haven't tried these glosses yet so can't comment on what they are like. They are lip plumping, non sticky and smell like mint. I can't wait to try them!
You can buy 2 Love My Lips glosses for $24.95 (AUD) at pharmacy's and beauty salons Australia wide, or through the Chadwick Jones website. If you order through Chadwick Jones and mention Beautifully Glossy you will get free shipping.

To visit the 2 Love My Lips UK website click here.

1 comment :

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!