Monday 8 March 2010

Lehved



Lehved is  another site that I discovered recently. I came across them when looking for an Australian stockist for Z Palettes (there will be a review of these coming soon).Their customer service is great. I placed my order on 23rd of January and it arrived in Western Australia on the 28th of January.

Lehved stocks a great range of difficult to find products. Some of the brands they stock are: Beauty Blender, Graftobian, Hair Bungee, Kesalan Patharan and Face Atelier. If you are looking for palettes, brushes and accessories then this is the store to go to. 

Every order over $75 gets free shipping within Australia. 

4 comments :

  1. Sounds good :) I checked out their site and while they have a lot of similar stuff to Makeup and Glow, they have some brands that MAG don't, which I like!

    My only problem is that Z palettes are actually $4 cheaper at MAG :P its not much, but I guess it sways me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never heard of Makeup and Glow before, I just checked them out, what a great site!

    Fortunately when I bought my Z palettes they were on sale so I only paid $25 each for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for recommending Lehved, they have a bunch of great stuff that I have been search for a while and not many stores in Australia have them!
    I ended buying my large Z palettes from them, nice palettes.
    Thank you so much, my days for searching for sellers are over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm so glad you were happy with them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!