Wednesday 17 March 2010

In Essence Blissful Body Bar

I'm not normally a soap person. I have dry, sensitive skin and soaps generally dry out and irritate my skin. However, I am totally in love with my new In Essence Blissful Body Bar.


Aside from it being a very gentle, non drying soap, I am totally in love with the heavenly scent. If I could buy this as a perfume, room spray, body lotion, candle etc I would. The smell is beautiful. Every time I walk into my bathroom I get a lovely waft of scent and I don't want to leave. The fragrance truly is blissful. 

In Essence says: This luxuriously cream, moisturising and gentle palm oil body soap with the beautiful aroma of ylang ylang, geranium, sandalwood and jasmine pure essential oils offers a blissful shower or bath experience every day.

They are so correct in their description. I could happily sit in my bathroom smelling this soap all day.  I can happily say that along with the heavenly scent, I really like the actual soap. I've been using it all over my body without any problems at all. It cleanses without leaving my skin feeling tight and itchy.

If you're interested in trying this soap, In Essence are currently having a lovely gwp at Myer and David Jones, so it's a great time to buy.

Would I buy it again? Yes, I've already bought two back-ups.

Ingredients: sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate oil, water, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium etidronate, tetrasodium edta, lavandula angustilolia oil, cananga odorate oil, pelargonium graveolens oil, aniba rosaeodora oil, origanum marjorana oil, jasminium officinale oil, cymbopogon martinii oil, santalum spicatum oil, citrus aurantium ssp, bergamia oil, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, limonene.

1 comment :

  1. Sounds luscious! I'm a simple girl when it comes to soaps, myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!