Monday 11 January 2010

Post and Shame Challenge Update

I'm still doing really well. I've finished two lip balms and gotten rid of four balms, two that I didn't like, one that had gone funny and one that was over five years old. I'm no closer to finishing any eye liners than I was at the start of this challenge but I'm working on it. When I started this I knew that finishing lip balms wasn't going to be a problem and it hasn't been. 


I've gone shopping and looked at lip balms and eye liners but haven't bought anything. I haven't even been tempted. The closest I got was when I used up my John Masters Organics Lip Calm. It's my favorite balm ever and I wanted to get a replacement, so I went and looked at my huge stash of balms and reminded myself that I don't need another balm. 

Once I've significantly reduced my stash I'll go and get Lip Calm, but until then there's no point adding another balm to my collection.

6 comments :

  1. Ithink you could get away with another, there are never enough lip balm for a womem. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up Glossy! :D we can motivate each other on our PTPs :P i was tempted to buy a blush from the bodyshop just yesterday. but i reminded myself i don't need another one! considering i have 14 more at home D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well! Keep up the great work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! :D I'm a bit behind with my posts, I should have done a tally about who's doing what. I'll do that when I'm "less busy". LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks for entering my giveaway, and good luck =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello !!!
    i wanted to let you know that I tagged you <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!