Thursday 12 November 2009

NeoStrata Bionic Face Serum




I like to thoroughly test out my skin care products before I review them to ensure that I've given them enough time to see if they really work. As I've finished a whole bottle of Bionic Face Serum I figured it was high time I wrote a review.

NeoStrata says: Intensive anti-aging treatment for stressed and sun-damaged skin. Targets stressed and sun-damaged skin assisting it to feel and look healthier, younger and more radiant. Ideal adjunctive therapy for patients undergoing selected professional skin treatments or topical retinoid treatments that can result in dry, sensitive skin. Highly moisturising and hydrating with antioxidant benefits. Ideal for reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, laxity, sallowness and pigmentation.

This intensive treatment product is formulated with lactobionic acid, a polyhydroxy acid, in addition to Vitamins A, C and E to help provide intense moisturisation and reduce uneven pigmentation. Repeated use may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

After the great results that I had from NeoStrata's Bionic Eye Cream I had high hopes for the Bionic Face Serum. I don't find the results as amazing as the eye cream but it's still a great product.

I didn't notice any difference in my pigmentation but I did notice that my pores looked smaller and the smile lines around my mouth aren't as noticeable as they used to be. I used this daily before moisturiser and found that it helped to keep my skin hydrated and soft. It's very light and sinks in within seconds of being applied. It only takes a few drops to cover my whole face and with once daily use the bottle lasted me around six months.

Would I buy it again? Yes.

Ingredients: aqua, butylene glycol, lactobionic acid, glycerin, polysorbate 80, arginine, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, polyquaternium-10, disodium edetate, chlorphenesin, methyl hydroxybenzoate.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!