Wednesday 7 October 2009

Nelsons Pure & Clear Purifying Cleansing Wipes

This is the last of the products that I received in my Primped VIP package. I've really enjoyed testing these products and can't wait for my next package to arrive.

Until I received this I'd never heard of Nelson's, however I did some research on them and found out the information shown below.

An effective blend of Nelsons purest, natural plant extracts: tea tree, arnica, hypericum and calendula, anti blemish and blackhead formula, leaves skin the way nature intended - pure and clear.
Our unique Purifying Daily Facial Wipes quickly cleanse away impurities to soothe and restore skin, leaving it feeling cleansed and refreshed. Use the Pure & Clear system and follow our philosophy - to look after yourself from the inside and out.
Nelson's products are free from SLS, SLES, PEGs, parabens, lanolin, silicones, artificial colourings & fragrances.
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest, most experienced natural health care company. With over a century of excellence in natural skin care, we pride ourselves in offering quality you can trust.

The first time I used one of these wipes I was a little worried as it has a very strong tea tree oil smell, however it didn't upset my sensitive skin. After I use Purifying Cleansing Wipes my skin feels clean and doesn't look red or irritated. Fortunately, when I received these I had quite a few pimples, so it was great timing.

I've been using these twice a day and can definitely see an improvement in my pimples. A lot of them have gone away and the ones that are still there are not as red and heal faster than usual.

Nelson's say that Purifying Cleansing Wipes can also be used as make-up removers. They work well and easily remove all my make-up, including eye make-up and mascara. I'm not sure I'd use them on my eyes every day though as the tea tree oil could be irritating.

The packaging is brilliant and seals really well as it has a hard plastic closing so the wipes stay moist and don't dry out.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, cocos nucifera oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, persea gratissima oil, cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, cetearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, melaleca alternifolia leaf oil, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, tocopherol, hamamelis virginiana leaf extract, alcohol, arnica montana plant extract, calendula officinalis plant extract, hypericum perforatum plant extract, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, limonene, linalool.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!