Monday 26 October 2009

Diane Brill Lip Lingerie Lip Gloss


I purchased the shade Camisole Ribbon which looks like a clear apricot colour but goes on as a clear gloss.These glosses smell and taste very pleasant, like apricot. Lip Lingerie would have to be one of the longest lasting glosses that I've ever used. It's thick, moisturising and creamy. Because of the thickness it lasts forever, usually half a day, even if I'm eating and drinking.  Due to the texture this is not a gloss that I can apply with my fingers, it's strictly a lip brush only gloss and it's great for those times when I don't want to be reapplying my lip gloss.


Diane Brill says: Slip it from the ruffled bon-bon paper and slick on the gloss that will never leave your side. Nurturing and glamorous, this gloss is a virtual lip treatment. Loaded with more than 20% vitamins, antioxidants, humectants, and a pouty plumper. All that, plus the three–way movement of the rich, brilliantly designed colors on your lips.

Some of the flickery shades are made with tiny real sterling silver shimmer to be worn over naked lips or mixed with every LIP LINGERIE Lipstick. The clear creamier shades add an exclamation mark to your lipstick wardrobe. Feel the luxury of lingerie for your lips. 


I find Lip Lingerie Lip Gloss to be very moisturising. I often use it in place of a lip balm as it's so hydrating. It keeps my lips feeling soft and smooth. Another great thing about Lip Lingeries Gloss is that it's super shiny, I find it to be even more shiny than Juicy Tubes.


Would I buy it again? Yes. Even though it's annoying that I have to carry around a lip brush to apply it, it's a lovely moisturising gloss that tastes great.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!