Friday 9 October 2009

Clarins Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate


I recently went through a period where my skin was very sensitive and irritated. Everything I put on it stung and caused redness until in desperation I bought Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate. It was the only thing that I could put on my skin to keep it hydrated and help to calm it down. A bottle of this is all it took to desensitise my skin, it's amazing stuff.

After using Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate for two weeks my skin was no longer as sensitive and I could start using other products over the top of Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate. I used a whole bottle and by the time I'd finished the bottle my skin was back to normal.

Clarins says: An "SOS" treatment for highly sensitive skin. It immediately calms irritated skin, decongests and reduces a red appearance. Its ultra-soothing formula contains 90% plant extracts to help restore weakened tissues and nourish and soften skin.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a great product for sensitive, irritated skin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!