Monday 7 September 2009

Bourjois 8 Hour Sleep Foundation


The lovely ladies at Adore Beauty put me onto this foundation and to my great delight I managed to pick it up when it was 50% off at Target, so it only cost me $15. I'm so happy I took their advice and bought one, because it's a lovely foundation. I find it very similar to my Korres Wild Rose foundation.

Bourjois says: 10 Hour Sleep Effect, Bourjois comes to the rescue!
This Anti-fatigue foundation conceals all signs of fatigue thanks to a formula enriched with a high concentration of vitamins E, F, B5 and minerals. Dark circles, skin imperfections and a dull complexion are replaced with an even and rested complexion. Light and non oily formula. Pump bottle to provide the perfect dose.

When I compare this with the Korres foundation I don't find many differences at all (other than the price). Ten Hour Sleep foundation is a light to medium coverage foundation that gives me a fresh, healthy look. I always get told I'm looking really healthy when I wear it. For those times when I want a heavier coverage I apply powder over the top.

I don't find this foundation to be at all oily, nor is it drying, it's the perfect formula for my combination skin.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a lovely, light foundation.

2 comments :

  1. Sounds great! i have to check it out next time i'm in target for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had it on during a Bourjois makeover and I wasn't that impressed with it. Can't remember exactly why, something to do with it sliding off my face? :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!