Monday 10 August 2009

Korres Sunflower Oil Shimmering Eye Shadow


As I've gotten older I've started to realise that shimmery eye shadows aren't always flattering. When I was younger they were fine, but now I find that some of them make my eye lids look really crepey, which is not a good look. So I went on the hunt for an eye shadow with a subtle shimmer and found Korres Shimmering eye shadows.

I have this in 12S Base which Korres describes as a sheer opalescent taupe. It's a beautiful colour. The shimmer is very subtle and doesn't make my eye lids look crepey. The colour is sheer but buildable.

The one problem I have with it is that it flakes really easily. When I got mine home it'd already started flaking from one of the corners and now that I've been using it for about a month a larger section of the corner has flaked off. I'm really not sure why this has happened as I haven't dropped it and it lives at home in my make-up case, so it hasn't been getting knocked around at all.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a lovely eye shadow, I'm keen to try more colours in the range.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!