Friday 28 August 2009

Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Makeup

I've always loved Estee Lauder foundations, they have a great range and I can always find something to suit my needs. I got Nutritious when they had a gwp on a while ago and I'm really happy with it. It's a light to medium coverage foundation that evens out my skin tone without looking really obvious. It doesn't sink into fine lines and has a soft, slightly dewy finish. When I wear this my skin looks refreshed and healthy. As it's oil free I don't end up looking oily or shiny half way through the day.

The texture of this is very light, I don't feel like I'm wearing foundation when I have it on. Unlike some oil free foundations, my skin doesn't feel dry or tight when I'm wearing Nutritious.

Estee Lauder says: Healthy Radiance The only mineral makeup perfected by Estée Lauder skincare. The nutrient-rich formula includes: Minerals to help protect and fortify the skin to build up its natural defenses. Vitamins A, C and E to help improve skin’s overall condition and maintain its healthy radiance. Pomegranate extract-known as a super-potent antioxidant to help protect skin against daily free-radical assaults. Looks Good. Feels Good. Is Good.

Benefits: Erases signs of fatigue. Enhances the beauty of your skin with a natural, vibrant finish. Oil free. Controls and absorbs oil without drying skin. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.

I can't say if this has been improving the condition of my skin. I've been using it for a few months now and so far I haven't noticed any difference in my skin's condition. I paid $66(AUD) for a 30ml tube.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a very nice foundation.

Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, glycerin, butylene glycol, peg-10 dimethicone, dimethicone, titanium dioxide, quaternium-90 bentonite, silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenyl methicone, punica granatum sterols, polysilicone-11, trifluorom ethyl c1-4 alkyl dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphate, laureth-7, lecithin, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylysilane, methicone, talc, nylon-12, zinc stearate, tetrahexyl decyl ascorbate, alumina, zeolite, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, magnesium aluminum silicate, calcium silicate, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, scorbic acid, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.

1 comment :

  1. I think Estee has some great foundations too! I've become a fan of Double Wear Light for the same reasons you state in your post - good coverage that isn't heavy.

    Great post!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!