Friday 24 July 2009

Jemma Plumpout

You all know how much I love lip plumpers, they're my favorite type of gloss. I've yet to find a lip plumper that gives long lasting results, however that doesn't stop me buying them. Plumpout is no exception. It doesn't plump my lips at all, but I still love it.

I have Plumpout gloss in Angelina which is clear with a very slight pink tinge. It's a really nice gloss and one that I'll buy again. Whilst it doesn't make my lips any bigger it does make them look brighter and gives them a lovely healthy pink colour. It has a slight cinnamon scent and no flavour. I find this gloss to be long lasting and hydrating.

Jemma says: Luscious long last lip plumper. May plump up volume by up to 30%, hydration by up to 80% and help reduce the appearance of lines. Miracle in a tube and the best long-lasting lip gloss you’ll ever use!

Would I buy it again? Yes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!