Monday 13 July 2009

Dior Skin Perfect Fit Compact


Dior says: Dior 're-invents' makeup with Diorskin–makeup with an affinity to close to perfect it lets skin breathe. Diorskin Compact Powder (SPF 20) contains specially processed pigments that give them 'skin-true' shade quality. Beautifully long-wearing. Leaves your skin comfortably smooth. Softly natural. Radiantly alive.

GQ says: I really like this powder, it's one of the best I've ever used. It goes on smoothly, evens out my skin tone and yet I look like I'm not wearing any make-up. I use it alone as a sheer foundation or on top of a liquid foundation to set the foundation and provide extra coverage.

This is a great powder for people with combination to dry skin like mine. It doesn't make me feel dry whilst at the same time it controls my oiliness. It has great lasting power too. I apply in the morning and then do a light touch up around lunch time.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a beautiful product.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!