Tuesday 28 July 2009

Clinique High Impact Mascara

I have to admit it's been years since I purchased a Clinique mascara, I always get them as part of a GWP. I ever run out of them I'll miss them, and probably have to start purchasing them. One of my favorite Clinique mascaras is High Impact. I am a firm believer that you don't have to pay much for mascaras as the ones you get from cheaper brands like Maybelline, L'oreal and Covergirl are just as good as the ones that cost over $30, however in some cases I believe it's worth paying a little bit more money to get a great product. Clinique's High Impact is $38, but you can often get it as part of a GWP.

High Impact is a volumising and lengthening mascara with a dark, intense colour. It doesn't flake or smudge and lasts all day until I wash it off. It makes my eye lashes look long, lush and full. The only thing this mascara doesn't do is curl, if it did that it'd be the perfect mascara.

Clinique says: Instant drama. Kicks up the volume and length of each and every lash for a look that's lusher, plusher, bolder. Pure, deep colour only adds to the impact. Wear it once and you'll feel naked without it. Ophthalmologist tested.

Would I buy this? Yes, it's a lovely mascara.

For possible savings, try this Macys promotional code.

1 comment :

  1. wow! this mascara sounds great! im gonna try this out, in fact i think i have a GWP lying somewhere in my room. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!