Friday 3 July 2009

Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes


Whilst I'm talking Clinique and eye pencils, Cream Shaper for Eyes is another Clinique product that I really like although it's probably not one that I'll buy again, unless I want to get a GWP. It's a lovely pencil, but in my opinion you can get products just as good (like Rimmel Kohl eye pencils) for a lot cheaper.

Here's what Clinique says: Creamy-smooth eyeliner pencil with a hint of shimmer. Shapes and defines with intense, stay-put colour. Non-smudging, water- and transfer-resistant. Easy to sharpen, too. Ophthalmologist tested.

Cream Shapers are lovely to use. They're creamy and easy to apply, with a very intense colour. As they're water resistant they're great to use on the waterline.

Would I buy it again? To get a GWP, yes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!