Monday 6 July 2009

Bloom Eye Definer



For me Bloom's Eye Definer is a product that I like but don't love. It's a nice pencil with a good colour range, but there's nothing that makes it amazing or essential. There are other pencils out there that are equally as good for a fraction of the price.

I paid $22 for my Eye Definer. I have Charcoal which is a pretty slate grey colour. In cold weather these can get quite hard so need to be warmed up before use. Once warmed up they go on smoothly and last all day.

Bloom says: Bloom's satin smooth Eye Definer is perfect for defining the eyes. A special blend of natural, fruit waxes provides super staying power while its soft, creamy texture means application is effortless.

Would I buy it again? No. It's a nice pencil but there are others just as good for a cheaper price.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!