Monday 29 June 2009

Ten Tubes Test Update


I've got backwards since my last update. Instead of finishing things I've acquired the products that you can see in the picture above. I didn't buy any of them though. I got the Kit gloss free for doing a survey on their website and the other three balms Mr GQ bought for me.

Mr GQ buying me balms is bizarre. In the three years that we've been together he'd previously only bought me one lip product, however in the last few weeks he's bought me three. Even more bizarrely he doesn't even know about the Ten Tubes Test, unless he's been secretly reading my blog, so I'm not sure what's prompted him to start buying me lip stuff, not that I'm complaining. I haven't asked him to buy any of them for me, he's just come home with them after he's been to the chemist.

I'm still working on using up my Lip Fusion gloss and am half way through my MAC Adventurous gloss so they should both be gone in the next few weeks. I don't think I've got any balms that are close to being finished. I'm still really pleased with my progress. I haven't been tempted to buy any new balms and it's a great feeling finishing something.

I considered doing Project 10 Pan for my skincare products and started it a few weeks ago, but I finish skin care products so quickly that I've decided it's not really worth it. In the first week I finished four skin care products. Plus, I've been really good and haven't bought any new skin care for ages so it's not really a problem.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!