Tuesday 23 June 2009

Make Me Smooth French Connection Perfumes



Make Me Smooth is a gorgeous web store that sells beautiful perfumes, skin care and body lotions. I have yet to try a MMS product that I don't love. MMS have close to 700 different scents to choose from and you can order hair care, deodorants and body lotions in the scent of your choice.

One of my favorite MMS products is the French Connection Perfume. Not only does it come in a huge range of different scents, it's the longest lasting perfume I've ever used. With all of my other perfumes I apply them in the morning and within a few hours I can't smell it anymore. With French Connection Perfume I can still smell it at the end of the day.

There are so many different French Connection Perfume scents to try, there is something to suit everyone. If you are looking for a very reasonably priced perfume, this is the way to go.

Would I buy it again? Yes, these perfumes are great value and some of my favorite scents.

1 comment :

  1. I must admit, as much as I like these, I still prefer the Angel Mists, because I can use them in my hair and on my clothes without drowning myself.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!