Friday 19 June 2009

Innoxa Line and Define Eye Colour


Innoxa's Line and Define Eye Colours are such a good idea. Clinique used to do something similar but since they discontinued theirs I haven't been able to find anything like it, until I found Innoxa's version.

It's difficult to see from the picture, but it's a pen type with the eye colour in the lid. It has a foam, dome shaped applicator with a rounded tip. To use it all you have to do it take the lid off and it's ready to go.

I use this as an eye liner and an eye shadow. It can be a little tricky to use as an eye liner when I'm after a sharp, defined line, so I use it when I'm wanting a smudged, smoky look. Eye shadow wise it's great. It's easy to apply and lasts well. I don't have any trouble with this creasing or fading, it'll last all day with no problems.

This is one of those products that I keep in my handbag for emergencies because it's so versatile.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a great idea and super cheap (around $13).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!