Monday 15 June 2009

Another Ten Tubes Test Update


I'm amazed to be saying that I've finished another two lip products. That makes three lip products that I've used up in the last two weeks, which I really happy about. I suppose it goes to show how many nearly empty products I had sitting around. Unfortunately that's about all the nearly used products I have, so I'm now onto full products, which means it'll be a long time until my next post. Although I'll probably use up my Lip Fusion gloss soon. I'm getting to the bottom of it and it's getting really difficult to get any of the gloss out, so I might give up on it soon. I was determined not to give up on anything during this trial, but I suppose if I can't get anymore out of it then there's not much I can do. I've tried heating it up to get all the gloss down to the bottom, but it hasn't made it much easier. I'm going to try my best to finish it all, but if I can't get any out then I'll give up.

Once I've finished with Lip Fusion I'll move onto my MAC Adventurous gloss. Not sure what balm I'm going to try to finish next, at the moment I'm using a Kit one and a My Lip Stuff balm. I need to decide which one I want to use up and stick to it.

2 comments :

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!