Tuesday 5 May 2009

Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder


I've been wanting Nars Laguna for ages but never bought it because of the price. However, when the stimulus payment came through I decided I'd go and buy it. I've never had much luck with bronzers as I'm so pale, but I know that other pale skinned girls really love Laguna so I figured it was worth a try.

I'm so glad that I bought this, it's a beautiful product. It's one of those products that was love at first use. There's something about the Nars packaging that I love too, it looks so sleek and luxurious, I really enjoy using my Nars products.

Anyhow, enough about the packaging. This is a great bronzer. I've been using it all over my face to brighten up my skin and give me a healthy glow. It's nice and subtle, so it's not obvious that I'm wearing a bronzer, but I look healthier. Since I've been using it all over people have been telling me that I look really healthy. One layer gives me a nice subtle glow and more layers gives a more obvious tanned look. It's also great to use as you would a traditional bronzer.

Would I buy this again? Yes, it's a great, versatile product, perfect for pale girls like me.

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.
May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!