Monday 11 May 2009

L'Oreal Paris Gentle Make-Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

The only reason I bought this make-up remover is because it's two toned and I thought it looked cool. Thankfully it works really well and I've been using it for years now. I've got no idea how many bottles I've gone through but as I've been using it for at least 10 years I'd say it'd be a lot.

There's not really a lot that I can tell you about this product other than that it works well. It's a remover that works for waterproof eye and lip make-up. The top layer is oily and when mixed together the layers produce a gentle, non drying make-up remover.

To use you shake it until both layers are mixed together. Then after it's been sitting there for a while the layers separate again. I always leave this on my bathroom bench top cause I think the two layers are cool and I like to play around with them (small minds, hehe).

Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, isohexadecane, isopropyl palmitate, sodium chloride, dipotassium phosphate, poloxamer 184, potassium phosphate, panthenol, polyaminopropyl biguanide, ci 61565/green 6 (fil b4885/3).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!