Monday 25 May 2009

Laura Mercier Thickening and Building Mascara

I've never used a Laura Mercier mascara before, so when I received one with a gwp I was very interested to see what they were like. I got the Thickening and Building mascara in black.

I've been using my Thickening and Building mascara for three months now and I'm really happy with it. It does what it says it will, thickens and builds. It makes my eye lashes look thick and long. The colour is great, a very dark black. I don't have any problems with it clumping or flaking and it even stands up to a little water (but not a lot).

This is very similar to one of my favorite mascara's ever, Maybelline's Full n Soft, the only difference is that the Laura Mercier mascara is a lot more expensive.

Here's what Laura Mercier has to say: Thickening and Building Mascara is a luxurious, non-clumping mascara that gives lashes a magnified, voluminous look without any clumping. Brush is designed to beautifully curl & separate the lashes. Contains no fibers or fillers. Contains vitamins A, E, C & Glycerin for conditioning. Safe for contact lens wearers.

Would I buy it again? If I found it on sale for a reasonable price, yes. But otherwise, no.

Ingredients: water (aqua), beeswax (cera alba), PVP, glycerin, stearic acid, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, nylon-12, cetyl alcohol, triethanolamine, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, VP/eicosene copolymer, phenoxyethanol, magnesium aluminum silicate, simethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, iron oxides (ci77499). May contain: iron oxide (ci77491, ci77492).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!