Friday 15 May 2009

Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser

I'm really starting to like Clarins products, everything I've tried has been lovely, and they have great gwp's too. The gwp's are a great way to try new products as the sizes are really generous, the cleansers are 75 ml's and the face creams are at least 15 mls.

Clarins says: Better than just clean skin, achieve 'new' skin! It removes makeup, gently cleanses, exfoliates and removes deepset impurities in one simple step all while respecting the skin's hydrolipidic film.

I've been fairly happy with this cleanser, although it's really more an exfoliator than a cleanser. It's not the type of product I'd use to take off my make-up as it feels quite scrubby and I prefer to use cream or oil cleansers to remove my make-up.

As an exfoliant I'm very happy with this. The beads are gentle, when I've used this my skin feels soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day, however when my skin is in good condition I'll use it every second day. If my skin is playing up I'll use it every day. It has a lovely subtle orange scent that I really like.

Would I buy it again? Probably not. I like it, but find it very similar to Olay's Total Effects cleanser for blemish prone skin, so if I wanted something like this I'd get the Olay as it's a lot cheaper.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!