Friday 10 April 2009

MAC Plushglass Lip Gloss


I love lip plumpers so when MAC came out with a lip plumper I had to try it. As with most lip plumpers this didn't provide any long term plumping effects but it did give my lips the appearance of being full and plush.

I purchased Pretty Plush which is a sheer, shimmery gloss. MAC describe it as an 'extra soft pink with white pearl'. On me that translates to a shimmery, sheer gloss. I loved mine so much that I used it up within four weeks.

MAC says: Sheer lip colour with a pearlised high-shine gloss finish. Formulated to make lips look and feel like more – instantly! Comfortable to wear: lush, multi-dimensional. Sensational in application: gives a cool-warm, vanilla buzz to the lips. Moisturizes, soothes and visibly plumps the lips to make them look luxuriously healthy and well-conditioned. Contains vitamin E for added environmental protection. To keep lips looking full and lush, use it on an ongoing basis.

As with the Tinted Lipglasses, these glosses are sticky and long lasting. They have a lovely vanilla fragrance and made my lips feel tingly for a few minutes after application.

There are sixteen different colours available, so there's sure to be something to suit everyone.

Would I buy these again? Yes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!