Wednesday 8 April 2009

MAC Fluidline


I know I deviated a bit, but I'm back to reviewing my MAC products. I've only recently (the last few years) been using gel eye liners. MAC Fluidlines are the latest additions to my gel eye liner collection. I only have one Fluidline in Ostentatious which is a lovely taupe colour. Unfortunately it's no longer available.

Fluidlines are really versatile. I use them both as an eye liner and eye shadow. The texture is softer than the other gel eye liners I've tried, which makes them very easy to work with. Once the Fluidline has dried it's budge proof and stays looking perfect until it's washed off.

Here's what MAC has to say: Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes.

There are six fluidline colours available. I'm planning on getting Shade and Silverstroke next. Silverstroke is described as a rich metalic platinum and Shade is described as a deep dark green.

Would I buy these again? Yes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!