Thursday 16 April 2009

Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eye Shadow


In the past I haven't had a lot of luck with Bourjois eye shadows, so when I swatched one of the Ombre Stretch eye shadows I was surprised at how soft and pigmented they were. I debated buying one for ages, then when my Priceline voucher arrived I used it to get one. I bought Vert Etirable which is a lovely cool medium green.

I'm really happy that I decided to give these a go. The texture is very soft and easy to use. They can be applied sheerly for a soft wash of colour or layered on for more intense colour. I don't have a problem with Ombre Stretch creasing or fading, on me it lasts all day.

Bourjois says: Eyeshadow that can be stretched and blended infinitely, thanks to its remarkable formula enriched with nylon microspheres. It can be used to create looks that range from subtle to intense - you can have fun experimenting! Contained within a gorgeous compact case, with panoramic mirror and expert brush - it'll look great in your handbag!.

Would I buy this again? Yes, I'm planning on getting a few other colours.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!