Thursday 26 March 2009

YSL Baume D'Ete

This is the last post for my YSL reviews, I hope you've all enjoyed them. If you read my post last week about YSL's Baume Nourrissant you'll know how much I love YSL lip balms. The tinted versions are just as good as the clear version is.


They have an SPF of 10 and come in six gorgeous colours. My favorite is Love Apple, which is a beautiful sheer red colour (the second one from the front in the picture above). Love Apple was my first foray into red lips, using it got me brave enough to try wearing a red lipstick.


I'm not going to give a full detailed review, as it'd be just the same as the review I did yesterday, so if you want more details, see yesterdays review, hehe.


And here's what YSL has to say: This creamy lip balm makes the lips sensual, fruity, and protects them against the sun’s damaging effects. The delicious shades hydrate and colour lips with a transparent, natural-looking gloss.


Would I buy this again? Yes, they're my favorite tinted balms.

Ingredients: (active) octinoxate, avobenzone, (other) hydrogenate polyisobutene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated castor oil dimer dilanoleate, cera alba, hydrogenated vegetable oil, caprylic/capric/succinic triglyceride, phytosteryl macadamiate, polyglyceryl-10 pentahydroxystearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, stearyl stearate, disteardimonium hectorite, parfum, rose rubiginosa seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, triticum vulgare germ oil, aqua, propylene carbonate, captrylyl glycol, tanacetum vulgare extract, oryzanol, alpinia speciosa leaf extract, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, euphorbia cerifera wax, limonene, acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, linalool, glyceryl stearate, lecithin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract, citric acid.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!