Wednesday 4 March 2009

Spazz Stick


Being a lip balm addict, I have lip balms for different times of the day (I know, I have a problem). Spazz Stick started out as my morning lip balm, especially for those Monday mornings when I don't want to get up and go to work.  Lately, it's become my all day balm, because I love it so much.

Why do I love this balm so much? When I first apply it I get a lovely tingly feeling that lasts for about a minute. It's a great textured balm, not too waxy and not too light, it lasts a few hours on my lips and keeps them really soft and hydrated. 

I'm not sure if it's the placebo effect or the fact that I haven't had coffee for over two years now, but I really get a kick out of this balm. However, it does contain real coffee, it's the world's only caffeinated lip balm, so maybe the kick is genuine and not just imagined.

There are four flavours, vanilla toffee, mint, chocolate cake and orange cream. I have all of them other than orange cream. All of the ones that I have taste amazing, exactly like what you'd expect from the name. My favorite at the moment is vanilla toffee. 

Spazz Stick was created by an Alaskan police officer who need a lip balm that would keep his lips protected from the freezing weather, and something that would help him stay awake during his night shifts. 

The Spazz Stick website is really funny, well worth looking at. If you want to have a good laugh, click here.

I purchased mine from Think Geek.

Ingredients: hexyldecyl laurate, hexyldecanol, ozokerite wax, cetearyl isononanoate, dipropylene glycol dicaprylate-captrate, water, isopropyl alcohol, caffeine, yummy flavours.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!