Tuesday 31 March 2009

Lip Smacker Grape Fanta lip balm

When LaLa told me how great these balms taste I had to get them. I've been looking at them for a while, and had managed to resist, but LaLa's raves pushed me over the edge and I had no choice but to buy them. LaLa said that her favorites were strawberry and orange, so I was intending to get both of them, but as it was only $2 difference, I bought a three pack containing strawberry, orange and grape flavours. This was originally supposed to be a review of all three balms, however I started using the grape one and I love it that much that I haven't tried the other two flavours yet.

When I first tried grape I wasn't expecting to like it much, but I love it! It smells just like grape bubblegum, and tastes like bubblegum too. It's purple in the tube, but goes on clear with a soft shine. Surprisingly it's moisturising too. Grape Fanta lip balm is moisturising enough for me to wear every day. I haven't tried it when my lips are really dry, I imagine that it wouldn't be moisturising enough but for everyday use it's great.

When I was younger I assumed that I'd grow out of my love for lip products that taste good, but I haven't. I love flavoured lip products. I'd be happy if all my lip products were flavoured, and I'll often not buy products that aren't flavoured.

Would I buy this again? Yes, for those times when I want to feel like a kid again.

Ingredients: ricinus communis seed oil, cetyl acetate, beeswax, euphorbia cerifera wax, flavor, polybutene, sesamum indicum seed oil, propylene glycol, ozokerite, copernica cerifera wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, mineral oil, hydrogenated soy glycerides, paraffin, triticum vulgare germ oil, stearic acid, propyl callate, citric acid, polyester-3 (strawberry flavour only), neotame, limonene (orange and strawberry only), cinnamyl alcohol (grape only), methyl 2-octynoate (strawberry only), benzyl benzoate (strawberry only), sodium saccharin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!