Tuesday 10 March 2009

Inglot Eyeshadows



I've been pleasantly surprised by these shadows. Having never tried Inglot before I wasn't sure what to expect, but when I saw that they had their shadows on sale for $10 each, I figured that I had nothing to loose. They've been $10 for ages now, and when I went past last week they were still $10, so it's worth having a look. Apparently they are on sale because a new formula eyeshadow is coming, not sure when that will be though. 

There are 192 different colours available, so there's sure to be something to suit everyone. The different finishes are matte, pearl or matrix. Matrix shadows have a very pretty glittery shimmer. 

Inglot says that their shadows contain gourd oil which assists in maintain the skins natural moisture. I've never heard of gourd oil before, so am not sure what it actually does. I can't say that I find these eye shadows to be particularly moisturising, but I wouldn't expect a powder eye shadow to be moisturising, that's what eye cream is for!

I have eye shadows in all different formulas and I really like them. They have great pigment and can be layered on for an intense punch of colour, or lightly for a sheer wash of colour. They last all day and don't crease.

Would I buy these again? Yes, they're a great price, and they have every colour I could imagine. 


2 comments :

  1. The S.A gave me two samples of these eyeshadows, a small amount goes along way!...It will take me forever to use them up. Yes a great buy there G.Q! Pity my store closed down, maybe they didn't make a profit as the S.A's were giving them away!...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I might have to check these out - $10 is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!