Tuesday 3 March 2009

Everyday Minerals Brushes

It's so difficult to find good quality brushes at a reasonable price here that I often buy my brushes from overseas. I've found that mineral make-up companies often have great quality brushes at great prices. Two of my favorite brushes are the flat top brush and eye kabuki from Everyday Minerals.


I use my flat top brush every day. It's great for applying mineral foundation, powder and blush.
The bristles are very thick, and it's really soft. In the past I've found that some brushes irritate my sensitive skin, but haven't had any problems with this brush.











I bought the eye kabuki because it is so cute, but I've found that it's a great brush, and another one that I use every day. It's great when I want to apply a really dense wash of all over colour. It's also perfect for applying powder to set my under eye concealer, and for applying powder around my nose.



All of Everyday Minerals brushes have renewable bamboo handles and are made from synthetic hair.

Would I buy these again? Yes, I'll definitely buy more Everyday Minerals brushes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!