Wednesday 11 February 2009

Nivea Lip Care Star Fruits Pink Grapefruit lip balm

As a moisturising balm, I don't love this, but as a sheer lip tint it's perfect. I don't find this to be overly moisturising, however it smells lovely and gives a very pretty, soft wash of natural pink.

If I have really dry lips I'll use lip balm underneath this, otherwise I find it little drying. It's quite a firm balm so lasts quite well, usually a few hours before I need to reapply. This is a good balm for days when my lips aren't dry.

What I really like about this balm is the scent, which is a lovely grapefruit scent, and the colour.

Would I buy it again? No. It's nice but not amazing, and there are nicer tinted balms available.

Ingredients: polyisobutene, ricinus communis, octyldodecanol, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, hydrogenated polydecene, candelilla cera, myristyl myristate, butyrospermum parkii, cera microcristallina, isopropyl palmitate, synthetic wax, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, polyglycerly-3 diisostearate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, prunus dulcis, simmondsia chinensis oil, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, vitis vinifera seed oil, neohesperidin dihydrochalcone, aqua, limonene, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, citral, parfum.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!