Wednesday 25 February 2009

Neostrata Bionic Eye Cream


I've heard great things about this eye cream from friends and on skin care chat boards, so was really interested to see if I would get the same results as others have. In the past I've tried products others have raved about, and I haven't liked them at all, so I wasn't holding my breath.

Neostrata say that Bionic Eye Cream targets dark eye circles, puffiness and reduces the visible signs of aging in the delicate eye area. I don't have puffiness so can't comment on that. I haven't noticed any difference in my dark circles, they are just the same as they were before I started using this.

However, I'm delighted to say that for the signs of aging, this works! I've been using it for six weeks now, the fine lines around my eyes have reduced, there aren't as many wrinkles around my eyes when I smile and my smile wrinkles aren't as deep as they used to be. Also, the lines at the sides of my mouth are reducing, as I rub the leftover cream onto those lines after I've moisturised my eyes.

I'm really interested to see how I look once I've been using this for a few more months, so I'll report back when I have. I'm also only using this once a day, and I imagine I would have seen ever better results if I was using it twice a day.

Would I buy this again? Definitely, I'll be buying another tube when mine runs out.

Ingredients: aqua, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, butylene glycol, gluconolactone, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, propylene glycol, PEG-75 stearate, glycerin, lactobionic acid, phytonadione (vitamin K), dimethicone, triethanolamine, retinyl (vitamin A) palmitate, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, panthenol, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, ceteth-20, steareth-20, arginine, BHT, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben and isobutylparaben.

1 comment :

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!