Monday 9 February 2009

Becca Eye Tint

After the problems I had with Becca's cream eye shadows, I was a little concerned about buying this, but I'm glad that I did. I purchased Baroque, which is a lovely soft, medium taupe.

It gives a lovely sheer wash of colour when one layer is applied, and is easy to build up to a deeper colour with more layers. I like it use it as an eyeshadow base, it helps to intensify some of my lighter colours that look too pale on their own. It's great to use under pale taupe's, as it really brings out the colour in them.



A few tips that I've learned the hard way. Firstly, give the product a good shake before you use it, to make sure that it's well mixed. Secondly, you only need the tiniest amount as a little goes a long way. It's got quite a watery texture, and according to Becca it's waterproof. I haven't tested that out, so can't say if it is or it isn't, but by the way it applies I'd say that it probably is.

Would I buy it again? Definitely. When they come out with new colours, I'll certainly check them out.

Ingredients: isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba, dimethicone, isostearyl neopentanoate, oxidizedpolyethylene, talc, polyethylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, tocopherol, nylon-12, polymethyl methacrylate, propylene carbonate, silica, mica, tin oxide, alumina, titanium dioxide ci77981, iron oxides ci77491, ci 77492, ci77499, ultramarines ci77007, bismuth oxychloride ci 77163, carmine ci 75470.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!