Wednesday 18 February 2009

Anna Sui Lip Gel

I'm obsessed with this gloss at the moment, which is rare for me as I have so many glosses, but this is so nice. It's the only gloss I've been using for 3 weeks now, I'm even using it in place of lip balm as it's really moisturising. Unfortunately I've nearly run out cause it's only a little tube.

I got this in 400, which is a lovely pink that's very close to my natural lip colour, which is a mid tone pink. The texture is thick and moisturising, with no stickiness. It has a super shiny finish, it's one of the shiniest glosses that I've used. This is one of the few glosses that lasts a long time on me. I only need to apply it twice a day, first thing in the morning and then after lunch.

There are only two things I don't particularly like about my Lip Gel. Firstly, it has a soft floral scent with no flavour. I don't particularly like the scent, but it fades quickly, so I can put up with it. And secondly, I don't really like the tube. It just has a twist off lid, which means that I need a lip brush to apply it, which I find annoying. But those are small things that I can forget about because I love everything else.

I can't find this on the Anna Sui website, so I'm hoping that it's not discontinued. I have found it on strawberrynet and a few other websites, so if you like this gloss it might be a good idea to stock up just in case it is discontinued.

Would I buy it again? Definitely, it's a lovely gloss.

3 comments :

  1. As if mascaras and perfumes aren't enough, I've started to fall in love with lip things. Blame it on reading your blog, I now have extra spending to do... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I love it when I get someone hooked on something new. But you aren't blameless either Music, it's entirely your fault that I love Elemis products :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried Anna Sui products before, one day I'll get around to it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!