Friday 30 January 2009

Natio Face Mask Purifier


Whilst this is a nice face mask, it's not one that I'll repurchase, as there are other masks that I find to be much more effective.

When I use a face mask I expect my skin to feel soft and smooth for a few days to a week afterward, but I don't get that with my Natio Face Mask Purifier.

Regardless of that, it is a nice mask. It has a soft clay/herbal scent, it feels lovely on my skin and dries fast, without that uncomfortable, tight feeling that some masks have when they dry. After I've used it my skin feels lovely and smooth, but unfortunately this only lasts for a few hours.

I don't notice any refining of my skin's texture or any change to the impurities, but using this mask is a nice excuse to relax for a little while.

Ingredients: water, glycerin, bentonite, Kaolin, polysorbate 60, titanium dioxide CI 77891, PVP, sesamum indicurn seed oil, cellulose gum, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, fragrance, jasminum officinale oil, citrus medica limonum peel oil, cymbopogon martini oil, methylparaben, propylparaben.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!