Friday 9 January 2009

Moo Goo Tingling Honey Lip Balm

I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of Moo Good products. The products that I've tried so far have been very effective, and reasonably priced. I'll definitely be trying more products from Moo Goo in the future.

At the moment I'm loving their Tingling Honey Lip Balm. I like lip balms that have a bit of a tingle or cool feeling to them, so I really love this. It's more of a cool feeling than a tingling. It's that feeling you get when you apply peppermint to your lips, and they feel all cool? That's the feeling I get from this balm. It lasts for about five minutes then disappears.

This could well become one of my favorite lip balms. It's very hydrating and even works when my lips are cracked. The balm goes on smoothly and has a very soft shine. It has a lovely lemony scent that fades quickly after application, with no flavour.

Amazingly, I find that this balm lasts on me for at least two hours before I need to reapply. It also works well under lipstick and gloss as a primer.

If you haven't already, it's worth checking out their website, which is really cute.

Would I buy it again? Definitely, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite balms.

Ingredients: beeswax, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, coconut oil, soybean oil, castor oil, apricot kernel oil, sesame oil, vitamin E, allantoin, cold pressed lemon oil, menthol from mentha arvensis plant.

1 comment :

  1. You find the most unusual, but practical lip balms G.Q...this sounds like a winner too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!