Monday 15 December 2008

Lipstick Queen Pink Saint


Back in the 90's I was a huge fan of Poppy cosmetics. I was so disappointed when they were discontinued. You can imagine how excited I was when I heard Poppy King was launching a new range of lip products called Lipstick Queen. They've finally arrived in Australia and are sold throughout the country at Kit stores.

Naturally, I couldn't resist buying a few products. One of them was Pink Saint.
Lipstick Queen lipsticks come in two variations, Saints, which are shiny with 10% pigment and Sinners, which are matte and 90% pigment. Saints have a gold tube and Sinners have a black tube.

Saint lipsticks go on smooth and shiny. As they are sheer they don't last ages on my lips, but when Pink Saint wears off it leaves a stain of colour on my lips. On my Pink Saint looks very close to my natural lip colour, so it's great for those days I want the 'no make-up' look.

Would I purchase it again? Yes, I love these lipsticks and will definitely be getting more of them.

3 comments :

  1. I have the Red Saint and I love it! I think I'm going to check out the Pink Saint too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey I realised that you're subscribed to my blog feed (thanks!), but that it's not showing any updates. There are updates but due to my migration to Wordpress, it's gone wonky.

    Would you mind resubscribing to the feed once more? http://feedproxy.google.com/BeautyholicsAnonymous

    Thanks very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noice...so true to the name...I love my lipsticks too!...a def must on the list...there it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!