Tuesday 16 December 2008

Eco Tools Brushes



I strongly believe in the importance of using good quality brushes. They make such a difference to make-up application, they last a long time and feel nice on my face (which I think is the most important thing).

On a whim I bought an Eco Tools brush because they are earth friendly. The bamboo handles have a low impact on earth's resources, the synthetic taklon bristles are cruelty free and the ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.

I purchased an angled eyeliner brush and a shading brush. I'm in love with both of them. They are just as good as my expensive brushes and yet they cost about a quarter of the price. They're soft, great quality and don't shed at all. I've used them wet and dry without problems, they're easy to use and generally great products.

Eco Tools brushes are available from Priceline. You can get a set of five brushes for $24.95. If you are in need of new brushes and haven't tried Eco Tools, I highly recommend them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!