Thursday 18 December 2008

Dr LeWinn's Line Smoothing Complex High Potency Treatment Mask

I've yet to meet a Dr LeWinn's product that I don't like. Everything I've tried from this range has been lovely, and Line Smoothing Complex High Potency Treatment Mask is no exception.

This is a really interesting product. It's a gel mask that comes in two pieces, one for the forehead and another for the rest of the face. You smooth it onto your face and then leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. What I love about this mask is that unlike other cloth type masks I've tried, this one adheres to my face, so I don't have to lie still the whole time I'm using it.

The texture is really unique. Dr LeWinn's calls it a hydro-gel, and on my face it feels soft and gel like.

According to Dr LeWinn's High Potency Treatment Mask is based on nano-technology delivery systems, the revolutionary anti-ageing Line Smoothing Complex hydro-gel mask delivers high potency peptides, anti oxidants and collagen into the layers of the skin. It is a convenient, ready to use one step treatment that leaves your skin feeling incredibly smooth and silky, whilst minimising the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. With results noticeable from the first application, your complexion will look and feel revitalised and more radiant.

Multi Action Benefits:
Instant smoothing and radiance - you will feel an instant boost to your skin. Lines and wrinkles are less visible, your complexion is dramatically smoother and hydrated, and skin appears firmer and plumped.
Anti wrinkle action - acetyl hexapeptide-3 (argireline) a unique peptide that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, especially expression lines.
Panax ginseng extract, and ancient herb, known for its skin tightening properties, it helps stimulate collagen synthesis, thereby reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Green tea extract, a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that calms and soothes the skin, while assisting in anti wrinkle action.
Hydrating and moisturising - sodium hyaluronate, known as nature's moisture magnet, it helps retain moisture, instantly softening and plumping the skin, whilst gently smoothing away wrinkles and fine lines.

I really love this mask. It's expensive, but well worth it. After I've used this my skin feels soft, smooth and the fine lines seem to have reduced.

Would I buy it again? Yes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!