Monday 8 December 2008

Benefit Danelion


Dandelion is the first powder blush that I fell in love with. It's also one of the first Benefit products that I purchased.

I know that some people use this as an all over highlighting colour, but as I already have a pink tone to my skin this doesn't work for me. However, for people without pink toned skin it would make a great all over glow product.

This is what Benefit has to say about Dandelion: "Start your day the "perk-me-up" way, and keep them guessing how you look so pretty this early in the morning. Dust on our soft, pink, perk-me-up powder for instant radiance and a youthful appearance. It's the perfect shade of pink that brightens everyone's complexion without looking powdery or chalky.

Tips and tricks: Sweep the brush across the powder a few times, then tap off any excess. Brush lightly on to the apples of your cheeks in an outward motion. For the final touch, lightly brush all over your complexion."

Dandelion comes in a cute little box with a brush in the top, which is okay for use as a blush brush. I prefer to use a skunk brush so I don't use the brush that was provided (I threw it away). Dandelion is a beautiful soft pink colour with subtle shimmer in it which makes a beautiful sheer blush for pale skinned girls.

Would I buy it again? Yes!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!