Monday 3 November 2008

Nivea Sun Moisturising Sunscreen Lotion

Nivea's Moisturising Sunscreen Lotion is my favorite everyday sunscreen. As I am very pale, I use sunscreen every day. I don't like the greasy feeling that I get from most sunscreens, and I need something that's moisturising, so the Nivea version is perfect. It's light, non greasy and sinks in quickly.

It has an SPF of 30+ with UVA and UVB filters and is water resistant for four hours. I find this to be lightly moisturising, perfect for summer. It's available in 200ml or 400 ml bottles. This is one of those products that I always have. I've gone through at least 5 bottles so far, and I'll continue to buy it.

Active Ingredients: octyl methoxycinnamate 80mg/g, titanium dioxide 50mg/g, octyl triaxone 40 mg/g, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 30 mg/g, phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid 20 mg/g. Also contains ethanol, phenoxyethanol, hydrozybenzoates.

1 comment :

  1. I tell you something glossgueen I used this on my back when I went to the tropics on a holiday earlier this year...I applied this to my back everyday and after a week my back was a disaster, I nearly cried as it had broken out ferociously. My skin is so sensitive to what I put on it...I do have to be careful. I think it was just to greasy for me, as conditioner if it runs down my back does this too. I think I'll just use it on my hands for driving.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!