Tuesday 4 November 2008

Jurlique Rose Body Oil


When I purchased this it was called Pure Rose Body Oil. I'm glad to see that they've now renamed it Rose Body Oil, because it's certainly not pure rose, as you can see from the ingredients listed below. Despite this, it's a lovely product.

It has a gorgeous fresh rose fragrance and is very moisturising. I use this when my skin is really dry as a body moisturiser, and also as a face moisturiser. When my skin is really irritated, Rose Body Oil is a wonderfully soothing make-up remover. I find this to be a great product for those with dry skin, as it can be used so many different ways. It also makes a lovely bath and shower oil.

Would I buy it again? No, at $48 for a 100ml bottle, it's expensive, considering I could buy apricot, almond or jojoba oil much cheaper, and they would do the same job.

Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, herbal extract mixture from: rosa galicia (rose) rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) chamomilla recutita (matricaria), calendula officinalis, betula alba (birch), rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), cinnamyl alcohol, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol.

1 comment :

  1. Sounds nice...tho Jurlique just does not cut it for me...you should read the posts on Gem's blog forums of what the other girls think of this brand. I think this brand is way to over priced for what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!