Wednesday 12 November 2008

Fab Face Food Peach and Elderflower Exfoliating Face Mask


When I'm travelling I like to take small packets of products so that I don't have to worry about carting around my full sized products.

One of the great travel products that I have discovered is the Fab Face Food Peach and Elderflower Exfoliating face mask. I bought it at Priceline for around $3. It's a skin revealing face mask that is suitable for all skin types. Due to my sensitive skin I'm often wary of products that claim to be suitable for all skin types, but this one actually lived up to it's claim.

The first thing I noticed when I opened the sachet was the beautiful, fresh peach scent. It smelt just like a ripe peach. It is a lumpy, scrub type mask that you gently massage into the skin for a few minutes, then leave on for 10 minutes before washing off.

After I wash it off my skin feels very soft, smooth and moisturised. The mask was very gentle and didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

It comes in a 15 gram sachet which is perfect for travelling. I only got one use out of this, but if I'd used it more sparingly there would have been enough for two uses.

Would I buy it again? Definitely, I've purchased it at least 20 times already.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!