Tuesday 28 October 2008

MAC Petting Pink Tinted Lip Conditioner


I love the versatility of tinted lip balms. They're easy to use, give a nice wash of sheer colour, and moisturise at the same time. However, one thing I don't like is the messiness of pot balms, it's a hassle having to carry a lip brush around, but if I don't, then I end up with lip balm all over my fingers, which means I have to carry tissues around. But, this doesn't stop me using pot balms. I go through phases where I'll only use stick lip balms, then I'll go through a phase where I'll only used pot lip balms, etc. Which is good, because it means that I rotate my stash of balms and use some of them up. And with the rate at which I buy lip balms, I need to use up as many as I can!

MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioner is a nice product. It has a soft vanilla scent and flavour (like all MAC lip products do). Petting Pink goes on a natural pink colour. One layer gives a sheer wash of shiny colour, and extra layers increase the colour intensity. The texture is moisturising and gel like. I don't find this to be very moisturising, but it's okay for those days when my lips aren't dry. As with most sheer balms, it doesn't last long so needs to be reapplied frequently.

Would I buy it again? No. It's a nice balm, but I don't think it's worth $28. If it was cheaper I might buy it again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!