Friday 17 October 2008

Korres Lip Butter


As you all know, I'm a real sucker for lip balms, especially ones that are difficult to get hold of, or not available in Australia. Korres lip butter is a product that's not available in Australia, I got mine off ebay. The girls at Kit have told me that they're getting Korres colour products soon, so we'll probably be able to buy the lip butters here soon. The colour range is due to arrive at the end of this month.

Korres lip butter has a really unique texture, I've never had any other balms with a texture like this. It's like a medium to thick gel, similar to how jelly feels. I love the way these apply. They go on very smoothly, as you would expect from a lip butter and have a shiny, glossy finish.

I don't find these to be overly moisturising. They're great to use as a tinted balm during the day, but if my lips were dry or chapped these wouldn't help much.

There are four colours available, Wild Rose, Guava, Quince and Pomegranate. I have Guava which is white, and if applied too thickly leaves a white sheen on my lips (not a good look), and Quince, which is a soft pink colour.

Would I buy it again? No. It's a nice product, but nothing outstanding, and it's too difficult to get hold of.

Ingredients: polybutene, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, hydrogenated polydecene, hydroxystearic acid, polyethylene, stearalkoniumhectorite, propylene carbonate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sucrose tetrastearate triacetate, dicalcium phosphate, tocopherol, aroma, helianthus annuus seed oil, ascorbyl palmitate, chaenomeles japonika seed extract, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, limonene.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!