Monday 27 October 2008

Dior Long-Wearing Moisturising Concealer

I am delighted to announce that I have found my Holy Grail concealer! For a long time I didn't think that I'd ever say this, I've tried so many different concealers in the hunt for 'The One', I started to think it'd never happen. But thankfully, Dior's Hydrating Concealer is 'The One'.

Long-Wearing Moisturising Concealer is perfect for hiding dark under eye circles. It totally covers my circles, lasts all day and does not sink into my fine lines. This concealer applies so flawlessly that people don't even realise I'm wearing it. When I use this I get compliments on how well I'm looking, and I usually just smile smugly, because I know it's all due to my concealer.

This concealer is very easy to apply. I've applied it with my fingers, with a brush and with the beautyblender sponge. All of these methods work well as the concealer is fool proof. I use shade 410, which is perfect for my pale skin. For reference, this link shows my colours in other foundations and concealers.

I buy my concealer from Strawberrynet as it's a lot cheaper than buying it from the counter.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!