Tuesday 21 October 2008

Crabtree and Evelyn Naturals Soothing Garden Mint Lip Balm

The first few times I used this lip balm I really didn't like it, it seemed to have a really strong peppermint scent that was overpowering. So I left it for a few months, and now that I've been using it for a while I'm in love.

Soothing Garden Mint lip balm is a deeply hydrating, peppermint scented lip balm with a glossy finish. It's one of those great balms that look like a lip gloss, so it's perfect to use when I'm at work. I keep one at work and one in my handbag.

I've tried a lot of other glossy lip balms, but I find most of them aren't really moisturising, but this really is hydrating. I use it when my lips are really sore and cracked as it helps to sooth and heal them. In fact I'd say it even heals my lips as well as Carmex does, and that's something I never thought I'd say.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a really nice balm, it does a great job of healing my lips when they're cracked and it's reasonably priced.

I can't find the ingredients list for this, but I've checked the website and it doesn't contain any paraffin, mineral oil, parabens, nitrosamines, propylene glycol or synthetic colourants. It does contain olive oil, beeswax and peppermint oil.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!