Monday 20 October 2008

Carmex Lip Balm

I've always had a problem with cracked lips, and it's due to this that my lip balm addiction started. As a teenager I was always searching for a product that would heal and soothe my cracked lips. When I'd tried every lip balm they had at the chemist, and still had cracked lips, the chemist suggested Carmex, and I've always had a pot of it since then.

Carmex really works! When my lips are cracked and sore, Carmex starts to heal them within a day. I'll wake up with cracked, sore lips, and by the end of the day my lips are starting to heal and they're not sore anymore. It takes three days to fully heal my lips when they're cracked, which is quicker than any other balm I've tried. The only balm I've used that comes close to the healing power of Carmex is Burt's Bees.

Carmex has a soft menthol scent and no flavour. It contains menthol so tingles for a few minutes upon application. Carmex has a slight shine, but when applied sheerly is great to use under lipstick or gloss.



Carmex is available in the original tub, a squeeze tube and now in click sticks. The click sticks come in original, cherry and strawberry flavours.

Would I buy it again? Definitely, this is a product that I'm never without.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!